You might have noticed that many brands are actively opting to Embed Facebook widget on website, right? After all, it is the best Facebook marketing tool in the market. What more do you know about it?
Read the blog till the end. It has all the answers to your questions.
What is a Facebook Widget?
A Facebook widget is a powerful tool that allows you to add Facebook feeds to your website. It lets the user explore your Facebook profile without having to leave your webpage. As a result, this increases the time spent on your website.
Facebook is undoubtedly one of the most popular tools in your marketing arsenal. Nearly one-third of the population uses Facebook. Having a Facebook widget not only creates social proof but also builds a brand-user relationship.
In this blog, we will explore the top three tools that you can use to create Facebook Widget on your website.
Tools for Embedding the Facebook Widget
Tagembed is a promising social media aggregator tool that allows you to collect feeds from Facebook and display them on the website. Once the widget is created, the users can customize the widget as per their preference. You can also categorize the content from your Facebook by date and customize the appearance of your website.
The users can select the custom CTA feature that helps them to ensure the visitors are actually interacting with the website rather than just scrolling over. You can also create a video or image gallery on your website to make it more engaging. Tagembed provides easy and coding-free methods to embed Facebook widgets on your website.
It works on popular CMS platforms such as Wix, Weebly, WordPress, and more.
You can also use the moderation panel to scrutinize the posts you want to display on your website. It helps to maintain the quality of your website. The tool provides a flexible and responsive widget that fits according to the screen size. That means you don’t need to change the display setting as per different screen sizes. The widget itself adjusts without hampering the website alignments. As a result, no matter what device your visitors are using, they will be able to go through the content with comfort.
SmashBalloon is another powerful tool that helps you to embed the Facebook widget on your website.
SmashBalloons is a responsive and mobile-ready tool. The tool allows you to create Widgets that look great on every device and is an efficient way to grow your business by leveraging your social media feeds.
With SmashBalloon, you can seamlessly optimize your page speed and add picture or video albums.
And like the tool mentioned above, it provides various useful features that add great value to the tool and makes it a desirable marketing tool.
Elfsight Facebook Widget lets you show the content from your Facebook page. With Elfsight you can display your posts with all the like shares and comments.
The Facebook review widget of Elfsight automatically displays the reviews on the website. It is an auto-updating tool. That means as soon as a new post appears on your Facebook business page or your desired source, the widget will display it on the website automatically. There is no need to refresh the feed manually to get the latest updates or appoint any specialist for this purpose.
Elfsight has several templates and themes and layouts that you can use to give a visual appeal to your website. You can choose the theme and template that matches the vibe of your website.
Benefits of the Facebook Widget Tool
- Makes your website interactive: When you make your website interactive, it retains visitors’ attention and creates a positive impression on them.
- Gives a vibrant visual appeal: A unique and vibrant visual appeal helps your visitors to identify your brand and website, which further helps you to build a long-term relationship with your existing and potential customers.
- Builds social proof: embedding a Facebook widget helps you to display a message to your visitors specifying the number of likes, shares, and comments.
- Economic at a cost: Embedding user-generated content saves a lot of time and money. The only thing that you need is a social media aggregator tool, which is already cost-effective and affordable.
- Builds trust and credibility: Having a Facebook widget on your website will ensure users of your online presence and provide an authentic experience. If you use user-generated content on your Facebook widget, it will save you a lot of effort in creating content. Since the content will be already created by the users, all you need is a social media aggregator tool to embed the Facebook widget on your website.
Overall, Embedding a Facebook widget on your website is a win-win deal for you. With these top three tools, you can effortlessly embed Facebook widget on websites.
These social media aggregator tools are readily available on the internet. You can find them with ease and operate without any hassle.
So, try them now and take your business to new heights for the future.