Setting up a business seems to be an easy task but as we dig down we know how difficult it is to establish a business, especially in this era in which almost every niche has cut-throat competition whether it’s a textile business or IT Business.
Establishing a business in Dubai is a huge achievement as Dubai is the land of opportunities in the modern era. Dubai has tremendous potential for new start-ups, business ventures, or small businesses, as residents of Dubai are earning well and they do work on their lifestyle and habitat. Deciding to open a hair salon is an excellent approach as the people of Dubai work on their looks and personality very much. The hair salon in Dubai idea has so much potential that it can bring higher ROI and can make huge profits for the owners.
People living in Dubai have high living standards and a high level of per capita income, resulting in people taking good care of their looks so salons in Dubai can do well. All you need to do is market research and connect with hair experts or hair professionals which are already in the hair salon business. Prepare a business plan, conduct market research, set up a small business, and outreach the largest potential customers through brochures marketing at the beginning which is an effective approach. It may take some time but it is worthwhile.
- Steps To Start A Hair Salon Business In Dubai
After careful analysis of how to set up a business, and making a business plan now move onwards to implement this plan. The first step includes how to set up a hair salon business which is as follows:
- Consult with the regulatory body that approves the business in the respected area. The Department of Economic Development (DED) is the regulatory body that controls the legal matters to set up any business in Dubai Main Land.
- After approval of the business plan and area, submit your visa and passport copies along with the application for the new business registration. Remember all business partners had to submit visa and passport copies.
- Now it is time to decide the name of your hair salon business. Consult with your business partners and lawyer and make sure to choose a unique name as you have to register your business with a unique name.
- Submit your business to DED for approval.
- After the initial approval of the DED, sign the Memorandum of association or a local service agent that will face your legal matters.
- Rent a shop according to your needs and make a contract with your tenant.
- After that, you will get the Ejari number that will help you out in any sort of legal matter.
- Now you have to get approval from the Planning Section of Dubai Municipality.
- After that, you have to get approval from the Health and Safety Division of Dubai Municipality.
- Submit all the documents to the DED and get the required license from the DED.
This whole process can take 2-4 weeks and after getting a license from DED you are good to go with opening a Hair Salon in Dubai. These all steps required a lot of hard work, dedication, patience, and most important homework for opening a new business. The more you commit to your business the more it will get easy to start a new business.
- Types Of Hair Salon License In Dubai
There are basically two types of hair salon license in Dubai, they are:
Women’s Hair Salon
Men’s Hair Salon
Women’s Hair Salon
The women’s hair salon in Dubai licensed for beautification and hair care. A variety of hair care services are available, such as hair washing, hair trimming, setting, coloring, straightening, and hair fixing. Makeup and skin cleansing licensed in cosmetic treatments. Their services include hair removal, facial aesthetics, foot care, nail manicures, and hair treatments.
Men’s Hair Salon
A men’s hair salon in Dubai licensed for beatification and hairdressing. Same as the women’s hair salon it also includes hair washing, hair trimming, setting, coloring, straightening, and hair fixing. While facial treatment includes skin purification, hair removal of skin, foot care, and facial aesthetic.
Hair Salon Requirements In Dubai
Some of the requirements by the department of economic development (DED) to approve your business are as follows.
- The Planning Department of Dubai Municipality must approve the location of a hair salon in Dubai.
- There must be proper direction boards for ease of new customers, a light board just placed in front of the hair salon.
- Lighting must be efficient and proper furniture to place in the salon.
- Dressing chairs must meet the required size which is 3.0m wide * 3.0m in length.
- The height between the ceiling and floor must be more than 2.30m.
- There must be a wash basin near facial treatments.
- Fireproof materials must be used for the preparation of hair-removing materials.
- There must be a specified area for beauty treatments like pedicure, manicure, hair removal, and henna designing. The size of each such area must be more than 2.50m*1.50m with a proper partition.
- A beauty salon must have a water heater in place.
- There must be cupboards and draw boards to keep cosmetics and towels.
This is the best information I can get and it may give readers a clear direction and ease their business plan strategies.
Leave a Reply