With all the various social media platforms popping up like Tiktok, how do you decide on which platform you should use to build your influencer network?
It can be a bit formidable to choose between Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, LinkedIn, Twitter or any of the other platforms, so here are some tips to help you find the right one for you…
To start with, you need to get an in-depth view of the demographics of your audience …who they are and where they are hanging out. If you don’t already know the answers, you can survey your customers online such as in Facebook Groups, or look at your Google or social channel analytics data.
In addition, you should have a good look at where your competitors are online …which social media platforms are they using. This will give you a great indication for the social media place for you to be.
The type of content marketing which you create will also determine which social media sites you should use. For example, if you’re in retail or home improvements and can post a lot of photographs, then Instagram, Facebook and Pinterest and are really good options. If you are creating videos, then you would likely have more success on YouTube, Instagram and Tiktok, whereas written content draws followers on Facebook, Twitter and Reddit.
And if you’re a B2B working with businesses or customers, a large proportion of your audience is probably on LinkedIn as this is recognised as the platform for the professionals.
Nine Ways That Influencer Marketing Can Grow Your Business
The days are gone were customers purchase based solely on advertising. They now rely much more on searching online and on their peer group to influence their buying decisions. Which means there has been a big increase in social media influencers who have engaged with, and built a relationship with their followers using credibility and trust.
You too can tap into this form of influencer marketing. Here are nine ways influencer marketing can grow your business…
- To enhance your own presence and authority on social media
- To build your customer loyalty and influence customer purchasing decisions
- To quickly expand your market reach
- To combine several forms of effective educational and informational content which reach audiences who now have an aversion to being bombarded by advertisements
- To yield a high return on your investment as compared to other types of costly marketing.
- To boost your search engine optimisation by making both you and your business more visible online
- To generate good quality customers that are loyal to your brand and ready to buy
- To create influencer content that is evergreen, meaning it ‘lives” on and continues to get more engagement and therefore, more audiences even after your marketing campaign is over
- To create a positive brand image when other influencers endorse your product both online and offline through word-of-mouth
That’s just nine of many ways to get started so you can give your business a huge boost by making use of the power of influencer marketing.