Bitdefender is antivirus software that protects your PC against several cyber threats such as viruses, malware, spyware, ransomware, and adware. It also secures our data from being hacked and provides anti-phishing as well as anti-spam.
Using Bitdefender antivirus software program for your system is good or not, we will discuss this in our article. You will get to know about every aspect of this antivirus software and it helps you to find out if Bitdefender is a good Antivirus or not.
What are the Features Provided By Bitdefender Antivirus?
You have got the information about the products and pricing of the different Bitdefender products. Now, you will know about the features that make Bitdefender a good antivirus software program. Let’s discuss them one by one.
- Its very first and important feature is it scans and detects different types of viruses, malware, worms, and other malicious software whether they are new or existing. It finds them and removes them from the device.
- It also gives protection against spam and phishing. It helps you to secure your data from the fraud websites and firewalls for hijackers, who can use your personal and financial data for their benefit without you knowing.
- It has an anti-tracking feature that helps you to browse safely. So, nobody can track your online activities and it is safe for online banking. Also, you can do online transactions privately by using this for keeping your bank and money information safe.
- It provides a shredder that deletes the sensitive files permanently so that they cannot be recovered or misused by someone. Many hijackers can steal your sensitive data after its deletion but the Bitdefender shredder function protects you from this.
- It can detect files while you are playing games or watching movies. It does not disturb you with irrelevant notifications. It depends on you that what you are doing on your system, stops the non-essential background activities that affect your work.
Products offered by Bitdefender
At first, you will know about the range of products that are offered by this software. There are five types of products in Bitdefender software sold by the company. Few of them are mentioned herewith price details according to a yearly subscription.
|● Bitdefender Box
● Bitdefender Premium Security
● Bitdefender Total Security
● Bitdefender Family Pack
|● The amount you have to pay for a one-year subscription is $199.99 and is also accessible on unlimited devices.
● You have to pay $36 as a one-year subscription and it is compatible with 10 devices.
● The one-year subscription amount is $59.99, for two years the amount is $169.99, and for the third year, it is $229.99. It is usable on 5 devices.
● It is available for 15 devices. For the one and two-year subscription, you will pay $119.99. For the third year, you will pay $249.99.
Its best-selling products are the Bitdefender family and Bitdefender total security. People often get confused between which is better Bitdefender family pack vs total security. Well, both the products are best if you have a big family then the Bitdefender family pack is the best-suited option for you.
Pros and Cons of Bitdefender Antivirus
Before buying any product it is important to know its pros and cons then only you can decide on any product. That is why here we will discuss the pros and cons of Bitdefender in detail.
First, we will talk about the advantages of Bitdefender Antivirus
- Bitdefender works smoothly in the background after installation and does not need any user interaction.
- It has triple-layer protection software that stops other websites from accessing your details.
- It frequently detects the malware and removes it from your system before it activates.
- It is easy to install on your device, you do not have to click any false links it is easily available. If you face difficulty in installing you can contact their quick responsive team.
- It does not mediate with other software and lets you work smoothly.
Now it’s time to discuss some disadvantages of Bitdefender Antivirus
- It does not work after you disconnect from the internet service. when you are offline it does not notify you about security threats.
- It always asks you for the up-gradation of the software, sometimes it becomes very irritating for the user.
- It does not provide an unlimited VPN connection, if you want to use an unlimited VPN then you have to pay for it. The prices of buying a VPN are very high.
- While using the antivirus program make sure your laptop is fully charged because sometimes it uses high power for scanning. This will let your system exhaust fast.
So, here we examined both advantages and disadvantages of Bitdefender Antivirus Software to know both the positive and negative aspects of the software.
Conclusion: Is Bitdefender Antivirus good or bad?
After taking up all the points we considered above, I have concluded that Bitdefender is a good software program for your PC. The way it frequently detects and eliminates the malware files from your system. And it gives a one-year free subscription for basic antivirus protection. You can use it once for sure. To know more about these kinds of products check here on WebTechCoupons.